We Are Opening for Business
After a long break the Team here at Storm can’t wait to welcome you all back to our home in Newcastle. Sessions can now be booked directly with your trainer in advance for the week commencing the 27th July and beyond!
Due to the nature of how we operate at Storm, we can now safely plan to reopen on Monday 27th. We have followed the attached government guidelines closely:
Therefore we are introducing a few steps that will require your cooperation, so we can jointly minimise the risk of infection.
Stop infection at the door
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or anybody you have been in contact with in the past 14 days have developed symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you arrive early please wait in your car or in the fresh air until your appointment time.
- Upon arrival please either wash your hands or use the anti viral hand gel provided prior to touching any equipment.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment.
- Please bring a credit or debit card if you need to pay for services.
Keep touch points to a minimum
- Please don’t shake hands, and try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth whilst training
- Items of equipment will be solely for the use of one client at a time and will be sanitised by our team after use.
- We ask that you arrive dressed and ready to train and limit any personal possessions you bring with you.
- Please fill a water bottle and bring it with you.
- For the first phase of our reopening we will not be selling consumables and we’ll not be offering a towel and laundry service.
- If you would like a coffee, please ask your trainer who will prepare it on your behalf.
Keeping a safe distance
- Please remember to keep a 2 meter distance from your trainer and other gym users whilst at Storm
- We have re-organised the gym giving more space between our equipment, so everyone feels comfortable whilst training.
- We will not be allowing more than five Personal Training sessions to take place at any one time.
- Current guidelines don’t mandate the use of masks for gym users or personal trainers. However, if you would like to wear a mask or you’d like your trainer to wear a mask we would all be very happy to do so.
If there is anything we can do…
It’s important to all our team that you feel assured that we are doing everything possible to protect your health. But if there is any more we can do for you, just ask or drop us an email at: email@example.com
We’re all excited to see everyone back in the gym from the 27th July, and would like to thank everyone for the efforts, and messages of support during lockdown.
See you all soon,
The Storm Team