Strength Training… why again?
Here’s a quick reminder of why including some Strength Training in your week is a good idea:
What Strength training will do for you:
- Increase metabolism, burning more calories whilst resting.
- It burns body fat.
- Increases bone strength.
- You’ll look better in your clothes, and out of them.
- Makes life easier – No more struggling (you’ll look for strenuous tasks to show off your new found strength).
- Reduce injury risk – A strong body is going to cope with demands more effectively, particularly if you play sport
- Improves your posture and muscular balance.
- Aids flexibility and mobility.
- Psychological benefits include increased confidence and reduction in symptoms of depression.
- Easier to gain muscle mass and burn body fat increased via increased work capacity.
What it definitely won’t do:
- Won’t give you bulky and stiff muscles.
- Negatively affect your temperament (make you moody).
- Stunt your growth.
- Slow you down (if you’re a runner). You’ll actually get faster!
If you’d like to make sure you get some quality lifting in each every week, why not meet one of the Storm Team? You can book a consultation for free to discuss a personal plan by completing the quick online form below.
Start Your Fitness Journey Today
Book your complimentary personal planning session now
✔ In depth posture and movement analysis
✔ Full breakdown of your training history
✔ Our opportunity to fully understand your lifestyle
✔ In depth discussion on your goals and motivation
✔ We’ll take your starting measurements (optional)
✔ Jointly we’ll create your training and nutrition roadmap
✔ We’ll find the best package for you, your budget and your goal
Please expect a response within 4 hours during our office hours of Monday to Friday between 9am- 5pm. Enquiries outside of this time can expect a response within 12 hours.
Get in touch